Sunday, January 30, 2011

.: Remember The Future? :.

My faithful readers...it's time to shift our focus from observing the world around us to observing the world on the screen - that is, the Virtual World.

As part of an Internet Studies course that I am taking, I am transforming this blog into an observation and analysis of the virtual world and how humans interact within this New Frontier. But have no fear! This will only be a temporary shift in thought and we will still be able to observe others anonymously - ChaChing! In fact, the internet is a perfect guise for discreetly studying others, don't you think? Now our adventures will be discussed in all their virtual, 8-bit glory and I can truly live up to my name...

So, as we take this next step together, I have one simple task to ask you:  REMEMBER THE FUTURE

No comments:

Post a Comment