Monday, March 29, 2010

.: Welcome to the World of Triviality :.

Hello there...my name is Mr. Anonymous and I am delighted that you have stumbled upon my humble blog.

Why this endeavor is entitled "The Adventures of Mr. Anonymous" you might ask? Well, ever since I can remember, I have found that I enjoy observing the world as it unfolds before me...anonymously, of course.  As well, I have always taken notice of the various peculiarities which characterize humanity: the manner in which someone walks; the facial expressions of a passing individual; the obvious panty-line of the woman standing in front of me...

Needless to say, I do not intend to convey infinite wisdom nor do I intend to transcribe a highly-regarded novel.  I do, however, enjoy emphasizing the irony in life...for better or for worse.

Perhaps, then, you will join me on this journey through the wonderful World of Triviality - a world were the mundane is exalted and the seemingly-unimportant is cherished.  We are, after all, only human...

No comments:

Post a Comment